Friday 25 January 2013

It's Snowed!

This post is very late and was meant to be up 5 days ago but I wanted to show you anyway!

 Hey! So if you live in the UK right now, then you will know that it's snowed (or snowing). I was off school on Friday (yeaah:)). The snow was very deep and in some places was 30cm! This post is a little bit late, as I was supposed to write it up on Saturday but I was having snowball fights, and sledging. I live in the south west and most of the snow now  has turned to slushy mess and VERY slippery ice. I was walking to school this morning, and I slipped over multiple times due to the stupid ice! (to be honest it serves me right for wearing shoes with no grip). Anyway I thought I would share some pictures of the snow with you if you didn't get any. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment as usual and check out my youtube channel here. Emily X 







No comments:

Post a Comment