Saturday 23 February 2013

FOTD: Simple Everyday Look


Hey! Today's post is going to be a FOTD. I'm going to be doing many more of these in the future as they are really easy to do. I know I have used alot of products, especially on my face, but overall I'm happy with the way it turned out :)
PRODUCTS USED:
FACE:
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation '081 Fair Ivory'
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer '100 Ivory'
Collection '2000' Lasting Perfection Concealer '1 Fair'
Natural Collection Pressed Powder 'Neutral'
Rimmel Bronzer 'Sun Glow' 
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder 'Sunny'
MUA Blush 'Shade 2'
EYE-BROWS:
Natural Collection Eye Shadow 'Crushed Walnut'
Eco Tools Angled Eye Liner brush (used to fill in my brows)
2True Clear Mascara (to set my brows)
EYES:
Barbara Daly Eye Base
Sunkissed Eye Shadow Palette
Rimmel Eye Liner Pencil 'Black'
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara 'Black Drama'
LIPS:
Revlon Matte Lipstick '002 Pink Pout'
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick '180 Vintage Pink'
Vaseline (the one in the blue tin)

No comments:

Post a Comment